Sunday, March 21, 2010

"Lay your pretty head to rest: this nightmares close to being over; welcome to the world of the undead"

So I've hit this wall right now. Not a real one, a figurative one. I'm in a slump. After possibly nearly one hundred (there's a possibility I'm exaggerating a bit...) of my business cards were handed out, I've yet to have a phone call. Not one. Nothing about my corsets or custom clothes. My models are interested in my stuff, but that could just be because I make items for them to wear and buy at a discounted price. Could be...

And thats not the only wall I've hit. I gained back the 2lbs I lost. Damnit. I'm really starting to get sick of this whole weight issue. Seriously. Here's a huge deep dark secret of mine: I used to be anorexic. And I'm severely tempted to do it once again so I can lose 40lbs in 4 weeks. That's how I lost 30lbs a few years ago. Just stopped eating for 3 weeks and the weight just fell off. But I can't do that. I'm breastfeeding a little girl, and I can't afford to ruin myself like that with a daughter to look after. That and Adam cooks damn good food.

So I need to be strong. I need to force myself to work out more... better, whatever. I need to get on a strict plan and stick to it. It's really hard for me. It's either one way or the other for me: no eating, or over-eating. It's a big problem and I'll need help getting through this. Maybe I should start a weight loss blog or something. Heh. Who knows. I need to do a full-body de-tox though. And go on a sugar-free diet to boot.

And oh my goodness, the kid who plays Sam from Supernatural is in this lame movie thats on MTV... I think its House of Wax, haha. Stupid tv. Nothing is ever on, but the cable is free, so who's to complain?

At the end of April, Adam, Lillian and I may be taking a trip to Denver to visit family. But we'll see. If we can land cheap tickets, it would be nice for us to get out of town, even just for a couple days. We'd go to the Zoo and the Aquarium. Yay. Always fun to do that!

Lillian's birthday is coming up right fast... April 26th! What to do? I have no idea how to plan a birthday party. I've debated on having a huge BBQ, and having a small one with family and some close friends. Ideas anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Well I know it is tough now. And no I am not taking advantage of you. My life is tough as well right now, as the reason why i have yet to model your corset. Im sorry, it will happen!!!! I hope I get this job this week then all will be fine...Keep your chin up, Missoula is a tough community to get through. I still think you should consign a few things to Cat's Eye Design downtown.

    ReplyDelete